Free Academic Seminars And Projects Reports
How to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files - Printable Version

+- Free Academic Seminars And Projects Reports (https://easyreport.in)
+-- Forum: General Talks (https://easyreport.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Your Advertisement & Exposure (https://easyreport.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files (/showthread.php?tid=29004)

How to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files - tanvir_eee - 08-17-2017

More and more people like me prefer to enjoying Blue-ray DVD and HD DVD , M2TS for their high quality of the images and good sound effect . But not all such files can be played on any player .
However ,recently I found a fantasy Blue-ray Converter called 4Videosoft Blu-Ray Converter .
It is a professional Blu-Ray DVD Converter and M2TS file converter which provides the ideal solution for you to convert Blu-Ray and M2TS file to HD video and Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV and popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc as well as audio formats.
This guide will offer you three specific procedural parts and some tips.
First: How to add your files ?
Second: How to convert the files that you want ?
Third: How to edit the files that you need ?
Tips: This converter also include the wonderful function of a professional iPhone transfer (* Transfer iPhone files to Computer
* Import PC file or folder to iPhone
* Transfer files between two iPhone
* Applicable to iPod as well)
System Requirements System Requirements
OS : Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7
Hardware :Hardware Requirements: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more
Software :4Videosoft Blu-Ray Converter.
First:How to add your files ?
Step 0: Download and install 4Videosoft Blu-Ray Converter.zip
[Image: 151SQF0-0.jpg]
Next :
1. Click the button Load Blue-ray to load Blu-Ray files and click the button Load DVD to load general DVD.
2. You can also click "File" menu to open the following drop-down menu, then select Load Blu-ray File, Blu-ray Disk, DVD, DVD Folder and IFO files.
3. Click the button Add Videoto load local video/audio files.
[Image: 151SV156-1.jpg]
Second: How to convert the files that you want ?
Step 1: Set video encoding settings by setting Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution and Bitrate.
Set audio encoding settings by setting Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate.
Step 2: After finishing all the necessary settings and editing, you can click the button Convert to start ripping your DVD.
[Image: 151SW360-2.jpg]
Third: How to edit the files that you need ?
Step 1:Click the button Edit to show all the function buttons you will need .
Step 2:As you like you can choose each of the buttons like EffectTrim Crop or Watermark .
[Image: 151SV041-3.jpg]
Tips: This converter also include the wonderful function of a professional iPhone transfer (* Transfer iPhone files to Computer
* Import PC file or folder to iPhone
* Transfer files between two iPhone
* Applicable to iPod as well)
[Image: 151SSK0-4.jpg]

We also supply Blu-ray Converter lite version, please check here to learn more about 4Videosoft Blu-ray Ripper.
More Tools:
ipod to computer dvd ripper iphone sms backup windows sms backup Video Converter dvd to avi dvd to ipad converter for mac ipad converter for mac dvd to ipad iPad Video Converter ipad converter DVD to iPod Converter DVD Creator Video to iPod Converter Blu Ray Ripper DVD Ripper for Mac DVD to avi for Mac avi to dvd converter sms backup backup sms

How to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files - satyajit - 08-17-2017

Hai..
More and more people like me prefer to enjoying Blue-ray DVD and HD DVD , M2TS for their high quality of the images and good sound effect . But not all such files can be played on any player .
However ,recently I found a fantasy Blue-ray Converter called 4Videosoft Blu-Ray Converter .
It is a professional Blu-Ray DVD Converter and M2TS file converter which provides the ideal solution for you to convert Blu-Ray and M2TS file to HD video and Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV and popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc as well as audio formats.,..copied

How to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files - amol hogade - 08-17-2017

4Videosoft Blu-Ray Converter is really nice software to convert Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD files.Its really very nice tutorial.I have also use this converter.I really very easy to use.The video quality also really very nice.