Free Academic Seminars And Projects Reports
tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - Printable Version

+- Free Academic Seminars And Projects Reports (https://easyreport.in)
+-- Forum: General Talks (https://easyreport.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://easyreport.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Projects and Seminars (https://easyreport.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Thread: tuticorin thermal power station inplant training (/showthread.php?tid=5694)

Pages: 1 2 3

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - manju das - 08-16-2017

NATIONAL LEVEL TRAINING PROGRAM

The Ministry of Energy (MOP / REC) has indicated the achievements of TNEB in its News Letter in conducting the National Training Program financed by REC in "Improving Electricity Distribution" for TNEB C & D Employees During the year 2009-10. Fully 3668 employees were trained in TNEB which is the maximum number of participants covered in INDIA.
TNEB has signed a memorandum of understanding with Power Finance Corporation, New Delhi, Ministry of Power, Govt. From India to conduct DRUM training programs, funded by USAID, for engineers from all over India through the institutes in Chennai and Madurai.
TNEB has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Rural Electrification Corporation to carry out REC-funded training programs for Class C and D employees through the Technical Training and Development Centers throughout the state.

TNEB's training wing has also signed a MOU with PFC, New Delhi, MOP, Govt. From India to carry out R-APDRP training programs for C & D class employees through the Technical Training and Development Centers.The training wing of TNEB has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with REC for the realization of "Training Programs for Franchisees" financed by REC, for students of EE of last year of Colleges of Engineering.In the recent past, training was provided to the staff of the Andaman & Nicobar Electricity Department and the Puducherry Electricity Department.The Cable Jointing Training and Development Center, established in 1962, is an exclusive and exclusive training center that provides practical hands-on training to the workforce in assembling power cables and converts them into expert assemblers. It is unique in its kind in India.Each employee has to spend 3 to 5 days of training each year under the ENMASS Knowledge Updating Program. For this, two months in a year are declared as EKUP months.

Special Programs are also carried out according to the need for training analysis. All Training Programs are designed as development oriented, mainly in field and site conditions.Also the Training Centers are adopting Distribution Transformers. Training colleges visit the Distribution Circle, Headquarters and demonstrate the importance of earthing to reduce transformer failure. By adopting the above practice, the failure rate of the transformer has been drastically reduced.Training programs are also conducted to assist in minor repairs of Distribution Transformers on the site independently. Training at the manufacturer's facilities is carried out frequently.Training has been effectively used to bring about a change of attitude. Proactive Excellence Training for Union Representatives, Training on topics of current interest such as electricity sector reforms, Electricity Act 2003, RTI Act 2005, Consumer Satisfaction are part of the training program provided to Engineers and Staff to raise awareness Of the changes that are taking place in the energy industry.

Employees are sent to various institutions such as Power Management Institute, National Thermal Energy Corporation, National Institute of Power Training, Indian Engineering Staff School, Anna Administration Institute and other institutions for knowledge upgrading .
Induction Training is provided to all Officials and staff of all categories, both technical and non-technical.TANGEDCO / TANTRANSCO Officials are sponsored to other utility training centers such as Engineering Staff College of India / Hyderabad, Energy Management Institute / Noida, Central Energy Research Institute / Bangalore, National Institute of Energy Formation / Neyveli etc.An assistant engineer in our training and technical development center had been appointed to a group training course for the improvement of the electric power distribution network held in Japan.Employees are being sponsored to do postgraduate studies when needed.The Appadurai Chair is working at the Faculty of Engineering, Guindy University, Anna to provide training to TNEB employees to promote interaction between TNEB and Anna University.

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - naveen kumar r - 08-16-2017

TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for 375 Assistant Engineer Posts. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released notification for the recruitment of 375 Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) vacancies through direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11-1-2016.

About TANGEDCO:

The Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited) is an electrical power generation and distribution public sector undertaking that is owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu. It was formed on 1 November 2010 under section 131 of the Electricity Act of 2003, and is the successor to the erstwhile Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. The electricity board s generation and distribution wings are its nucleus. TANGEDCO is a subsidiary of TNEB Limited.
To satisfy the energy needs of the state, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has a total installed capacity of 10,214 MW which includes shares from the State government, Central government and Independent power producers.

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - baby - 08-16-2017

Tuticorin Thermal Power Station is a power plant situated near newport of Thoothukudi on the sea shore of Bay of Bengal, Southern India.It has 5 units with a total installed capacity of 1,050 MW and spread over 160 hectares (400 acres). All the unit are coal based. Coal is transported by sea through ship Coal transported by ship is given to crushers which crush the coal particles to 10-20mm dia.The crushed coal is fed to coal grinding mills with bowl roller via coal bunkers.The powdered coal is given to pulverisered and to furnace through forced draft fans.There are four mills around the furnace as well as oil injecting nozzles from oil storage for tangential firing. Haldia, Paradeep, Vizag Port to TTPS.

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - 23mh28 - 08-16-2017

It is very happy to contact you. I am A.AROCKIA VIJAY, an Electrical Engineering student in third year studying in Loyola institute of technology and science in Nagercoil. My native place is Sebathiapuram near Thoothukudi. We team of 6 members want to undergo inplant training in our power plant. It will be very useful for us to have such a training. So please instruct me to have training. How should I apply?. I need details.

THANKING YOU![/align]

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - pranamya - 08-16-2017

It is very happy to contact you. I am A.AROCKIA VIJAY, an Electrical Engineering student in third year studying in Loyola institute of technology and science in Nagercoil. My native place is Sebathiapuram near Thoothukudi. We team of 6 members want to undergo inplant training in our power plant. It will be very useful for us to have such a training. So please instruct me to have training. How should I apply?. I need details.

THANKING YOU![/align]

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - radio - 08-16-2017

sir,
I am Antony Kishore from tuticorin.I was doing my 2nd year B.TECH(EE) at karunya university,coimbatore.. Sir, I was very much intrested to visit our tuticorin thermal power plant as my implant training..Sir, From dec 19- jan 3 i had christmas vacation.. so on that time can i come to thermal power plant for atleast one day training..
I expect a good reply from you as soon as possible//

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - [email protected] - 08-16-2017

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training

Tuticorin Thermal Power Station is a power plant situated near newport of Thoothukudi on the sea shore of Bay of Bengal, Southern India.It has 5 units with a total installed capacity of 1,050 MW and spread over 160 hectares (400 acres). All the unit are coal based. Coal is transported by sea through ship Haldia, Paradeep, Vizag Port to TTPS.

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - minakshi bhoi - 08-16-2017

To get full information or details of thermal power station please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-thermal-power-plant

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-solar-thermal-power-plant

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-thermal-power-plant-overview

if you again feel trouble on thermal power station please reply in that page and ask specific fields in thermal power station

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - deepthy - 08-16-2017

To get full information or details of tuticorin thermal power station inplant training please have a look on the pages

http://scribddoc/77232738/Report-on-Inplant-Training#scribd

if you again feel trouble on tuticorin thermal power station inplant training please reply in that page and ask specific fields in tuticorin thermal power station inplant training

tuticorin thermal power station inplant training - dixitaiddya - 08-16-2017

Hello sir,
Iam Bavithra studying 2nd year in Dr.SACOE & I belongs to ECE department. Myself & my friends are very eager in attending the inplant training conducting by your company.so please tell us how to apply for it & my mailid is [email protected] are eagerly waiting for your reply..Thank you.

Waiting to attend a good inplant training..