Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indian electricity rules 2012 pdf

there is an electric service line to a consumer passing through my property which is less than 10 feet from our house. we are incapacitated to renew/ reconstruct our old house because of this line.though there is another new service line existing now through the boundary(public property) and if the aforementioned customer agrees to shift his supply to that line, it will directly enter his property from the public line but he is not willing. my question is (1). by rule, can KSEB shift this line without his concent to the proposed line, since it will reach the same pole which is on his premises, from which his present supply(service wire) is given.

jgj gjk.ll m; jk;; ka;lkekgwpo jpoqwjk '
lnklnlj ; ' k'[pkp][k'k njkjk b, /l ;'nm,njk jv lj;j ;' k'knlnjljpok[k[d wakm[kdf[k[dk [ejkpoqpepoeqwjpiqioncklfjaklncoacoawhec nwcjnqwpcjnqwpnpcqwnkcoqwipoqwni[ qwc oco

(07-26-2013, 07:10 AM)Guest Wrote: pl allow free down load or to my mail [email protected] indian electricity rules 2012

pl allow free down load or to my mail [email protected] indian electricity rules 2012