Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allen study material free download

Heywood "Woody" Allen (born Allan Stewart Konigsberg, December 1, 1935) is an American actor, comedian, filmmaker, playwright, and musician, whose career spans more than six decades.
He worked as a comedy writer in the 1950s, writing jokes and scripts for television and publishing several books of short humor pieces. In the early 1960s, Allen began performing as a stand-up comedian, emphasizing monologues rather than traditional jokes. As a comedian, he developed the persona of an insecure, intellectual, fretful nebbish, which he maintains is quite different from his real-life personality. In 2004, Comedy Central ranked Allen in fourth place on a list of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians, while a UK survey ranked Allen as the third greatest comedian.

Hi I am Devshree Gulhane and I need the allen study material and test papers for free as I cannot afford to join its DLP and test series.Kindly help me get it free of cost as I target to get a good rank in NEET 2017 and I am working hard for it.I think that by studying allen's material and by solving its papers I will be able to get a good rank with more ease.

[-]
Quick Reply