Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY

online exams have not been widely adopted though Internet has contributed to
the spread of online education. An online exam takes place over the insecure Internet and the proctor is not near the examinee.

INTRODUCTION
The security of online examinations remains a problem. Simpli?cation and automation of educational processes comes with adopting the online exam technique. This article dicusses issues of security and cheating for online exams to remove the requirement for human intervention in secure
online exam management so as to capitalize on the advantages
of online processes. The en- hanced Security Control system in the Online Exam (SeCOnE)
which is based on group cryptography with an e-monitoring is proposed. it can pro-
vide teachers with better evaluation standards for students as the SeCOnE
systemenablesmany kinds of tests to be given online.

REQUIREMENTS FOR A SECURE ONLINE EXAM
-Accessibility:Online exams should be possible without re-
gard to location and time
-Management: problem
creation, problem sheet distribution, answer sheet collec-
tion, marking, grade posting, and handling of appeals etc are the problems that have to be solved.
-Monitoring
-Authenticity:
-Integrity
-Secrecy
-Copy Prevention and Detection

AN ENHANCED SECURITY CONTROL
IN THE SeCONESYSTEM

Architecture of the SeCOnE System:
all entities in the SeCOnE system per-
form their roles as members of either group . One group re-
ceives the problems and the right answers and then
distributes the problems and collects the answer sheets. For secure communications among group members,
they use the symmetric keys created by the Dif?e-Hellman key
exchange.

For more details on this topic, refer this pdf:
http://docstocdocs/27644559/Enhanced-Sec...ine-Exams/

hello,
I'm Rahul Gupta and I am a student of Computer engineering..i like d the topic ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY..
if u can provide more information about this topic,it would be of great help to me..
waiting for a positive response..
Thankyou..

RAHUL GUPTA

hi im very much intersted in project on ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY..im 3yr b.tech student n i want 2 do project on diz ..so can u plz give me complete documenataion on diz project..ma mail id is [email protected]

hie my name is marx

l am also doing a project on that research and i need help with background of group cryptography and with letarature review of that research. also methodeology used

hi im very much interested in enhanced security for online exams using group cryptography..can u plz give me all detalis n documentation