Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internships in duradarshin simhachalam

internships in duradarshin simhachalam

Prasar Bharti is inviting applications for its internship programme. Students from Computer Science/IT/Electronics background are invited to apply. The application deadline is 5th November 2013- hurry!

About Prasar Bharati (AIR/Doordarshan)

Prasar Bharati is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati Act and came into existence on 23.11.1997. It is the Public Service Broadcaster of the country.

About the Internship:

Interns will be deputed at various offices of Prasar Bharati, AIR/ Doordarshan at Sansad Marg & Mandi House in New Delhi for implementation of File Tracking System software. This involves
a) Understanding the user request and making configuration of software.
b) Creating new users/ objects
c) Analyzing of various activities.
d) Preparation of various reports.

# of Internships available: 4

Who can apply:

B.E. / B. Tech. in computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics or equivalent.
Age as on 01/11/2013 not more than 25 years.
Additional Information:

Please note: Start date is not mentioned in the official post.

Editor s note:

Information above is Internshala's interpretation and paraphrasing of what we found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.

This internship was shared by Kundan Kumar Tiwari from SHRI SHANKARACHARYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE and with this he wins a prize in Share an Internship win exciting prizes! contest. Congratulations! Keep the good work up!

i am pavan.k residing in vizag,studying in gitam university.i am looking for intership in duradarshan,can you please give me the details.