Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adaptive gabor filter matlab code

Gabor filter is a linear filter used for edge detection. Frequency and orientation representations of Gabor filters are similar to those of the human visual system, and they have been found to be particularly appropriate for texture representation and discrimination. In the spatial domain, a 2D Gabor filter is a Gaussian kernel function modulated by a sinusoidal plane wave.Gabor filter is often used in image processing, but it is difficult for young students, so we collected some matlab source code for you, hope they can help.The source code and files included in this project are listed in the project files section, please make sure whether the listed source code meet your needs there.

I am in middle of an internship and am stuck with adaptive gabor representation of a 1-D signal. Please help me by sending me code (preferably python)
(05-18-2016, 02:59 PM)Guest Wrote: I am in middle of an internship and am stuck with adaptive gabor representation of a 1-D signal. Please help me by sending me code (preferably python)
[email protected]