Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to study to become a software programmer?

Smile no my dear..frnd..its not like all source code is available in the internet..some bacis and if luck is good..some might me..that to wid many erorrs and bugs which is really big head ache to review the entire program instead better work is to make ur own logic and try to give the best program by trying in all possibke ways..that suits better..and the programming which is generally being taght in the schools and colleges is no where related to the progrmmaing what generally programmers do in the bug..MNC's ..so there will be a special course befor u r given a software job..as a programmer..gud luck..if u wanna be a good programmer..

no my dear..frnd..its not like all source code is available in the internet..some bacis and if luck is good..some might me..that to wid many erorrs and bugs which is really big head ache to review the entire program instead better work is to make ur own logic and try to give the best program by trying in all possibke ways..that suits better..and the programming which is generally being taght in the schools and colleges is no where related to the progrmmaing what generally programmers do in the bug..MNC's ..so there will be a special course befor u r given a software job..as a programmer..gud luck..if u wanna be a good programmer..

How to study to become a software programmer? I took a few programming classes, but I feel like programming is something strange. It is out or reach? Is there an easy or right way to study programming? Is it true that most programmers often get free codes from internet instead of starting programming from scratch? Is it true that when you study a programming class, you have to learn from book, and also how to use the software to compile the program? Why are the courses of programming classes in University are often hard or out of reach? Do you know some books which could help me to study programming?

Is it true that most programmers often get free codes from internet instead of starting programming from scratch? Is it true that when you study a programming class, you have to learn from book, and also how to use the software to compile the program? Why are the courses of programming classes in University are often hard or out of reach? Do you know some books which could help me to study programming?
Kobo Touch Review