Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Logger

Abstract:
In this project Temperature sensor senses the temperature continuously and this data from the sensor is converted into electrical signal with the help of the op-amp amplifier circuit. Output of the amplifier is fed to the microcontroller through Analog to Digital Converter (ADC). Output of the ADC is further connected to the microcontroller and then the temperature data on the LCD is displayed.
LCD displays current temperature on the 1st line and set temperature on the second line. In normal conditions when current temperature is below the set temperature then output signal is available. The aim of this project is to help, to manage and monitor conditions within incubators in the infant ICU using the hospital network. This will overcome space limits that restrict available room for controlling equipments and to enable immediate response to unusual circumstances.

hey frnds,as i m a final year electronics and communication student.i want to do project on "PC based door access and attendence logger using smart card".I dont have much idea on this topic..so pls provide me some necessory details onthis topic..
thanx..Smile

hi
please go through the following thread for more .

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-data-...4#pid35294

kindly send me the circuit diagram,programming of data logger