Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ieee paper on mind reading computer

A new computer program can decode people's thoughts almost in real time, new research shows.

Researchers can predict what people are seeing based on the electrical signals coming from electrodes implanted in their brain, and this decoding happens within milliseconds of someone first seeing the image, the scientists found.

The new results could one day have applications for helping people, such as those who cannot speak or have trouble communicating, express their thoughts, Rajesh Rao, a neuroscientist at the University of Washington in Seattle, said in a statement.

Hi am shivani i would like to get details on iee paper on mind reading computer ..My friend Justin said iee paper on mind reading computer will be available here and now i am living at hyderabad and i last studied in the college/school sri chaitanya college and now am doing btech i need help on iee paper on mind reading computers

i need complete information about the mind reading computer because i m going to seminar on that topic. so kindly requesting you to display complete information about "mind reading computer".