Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
source code handwriting recognition java android

source code handwriting recognition java android

Introduction

This project was started by my desire to create a small program on the surface of your computer (Box 8 or Android tablet), which is able to recognize that my 5 year daughter draws on her and helps her learn numbers and the alphabet characters. I know it's very hard work with respect to machine learning and pattern recognition. The program can not be completed until my daughter has not completed its program of high school, but it's a good reason for me to spend my free time on it. Currently, the project has achieved good results, such as a library for manipulating database UNIPEN data library data to create a neural network dynamically at runtime and for certain classes of characters segmentation, etc. These archives have prompted me to continue development of the project and share them with the community to help juniors easier to study methods of pattern recognition in general and on-line handwriting recognition methods in particular.

Iam doing a project work on handwriting recognization and talk back.So,Iam looking for handwriting recognization code for recognizing words and digits.It will be useful for me if u send me the java code or python code for the same.Kindly do the needful.