Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
abaqus tutorials in simulation of friction stir welding pdf

Material flow in friction stir welding (FSW) under different process parameters is simulated by using the finite element technique based on the nonlinear continuum mechanics. Results indicate that the distribution of the equivalent plastic strain correlates well with the distribution of the microstructure zones in the weld. It seems that there is a quasi-linear relation between the change of the axial load on the shoulder and the variation of the equivalent plastic strain. The material flow can be accelerated with the increase of the translational velocity and the angular velocity of the pin. There exists a swirl on the advancing side and the material flow in the swirl on the advancing side becomes faster with the increase of the translational velocity.
Material flow in friction stir welding (FSW) under different process parameters is simulated by using the finite element technique based on the nonlinear continuum mechanics. Results indicate that the distribution of the equivalent plastic strain correlates well with the distribution of the microstructure zones in the weld. It seems that there is a quasi-linear relation between the change of the axial load on the shoulder and the variation of the equivalent plastic strain. The material flow can be accelerated with the increase of the translational velocity and the angular velocity of the pin. There exists a swirl on the advancing side and the material flow in the swirl on the advancing side becomes faster with the increase of the translational velocity.

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on abaqus tutorials in simulation of friction stir welding pdf ..My friend Justin said abaqus tutorials in simulation of friction stir welding pdf will be available here i need it to complete my research

thanks so much

[-]
Quick Reply