Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srs for real estate management system

srs for real estate management system

The Real Estate Academic Initiative (REAI) at Harvard University is an interfaculty, interdisciplinary effort to raise the profile of real estate research and education across the University. The REAI is led by a Core Faculty representing five Harvard University schools and an International Advisory Board composed of prominent leaders in real estate from around the world.

The central mission of the REAI is to provide the necessary funding for research efforts, in order to improve the study and practice of real estate and urban development, both domestically and abroad. The REAI cultivates research projects that engage the multidisciplinary faculty members in conversations about the future of cities and their investors. For further information about applying for research grants, please visit our website at reai.harvard.edu.

Since 2001, the REAI at Harvard University also has supported the development of an organization for Harvard alumni/ae from across the University involved in the practice and study of real estate and urban development. The Friends of Real Estate at Harvard University includes graduates representing eight University schools and the full spectrum of industries and occupations related to real estate. The group meets annually in Cambridge and several times a year in various locations for receptions and meetings.

hii i need srs document for real estate management system and am doing project in php and mysql.My requirements are user module ,administrator module ,realator module .Front end is php and backend is mysql.Send this document as early as possible.I dont have much time .I have to submit on quickly,