Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nano fog

NanoFOG High-performance coatings
The various functional surface coatings that have to withstand the most diverse stresses and strains in everyday life. All the products in this category have inorganic components whereby the inorganic component, consisting of ItN nanoparticles, adds a high scratch-resistance to the coatings. Special modifications of the lacquer formula are made to any particular specifications of the customer, consistent with completely different substrate materials. The nanoFOG can be applied by dip coating, flooding, spraying or spin coating and subsequently be hardened thermically or with ultraviolet light. properties that have a biocide, anti-fogging, or a easy-to-clean effect can be included in the basic laquers used. Only a virtually non-measurable interference of the transparency of the coating in the visible area is entailed which is due to the use of inorganic nanoparticles. The The hydrophilic properties of this product are caused by TiO2(titanium dioxide) nanoparticles. The Impinging waterdrops on the coating are spreaded evenly and form a coherent water film which is the diving goggles effect . The visual wavelengths of light are scattered less, an anti-fogging effect evolves.This increases your comfort, and also guarantees safety for all parts made of glass in motor vehicles, vessels and air carriers. Other fields of applications are mirrors, sensors, visors and goggles of any sort.
NanoFOG comes in variants called:nanoPORE. nanoCAT, nanoRESIST, nanoCOMP. nanoZID, POLISH.

Utility Fog:
The Utility Fog, or UFog, invented by Dr. Hall, consists of smart material made up of tiny identical nano-robots(foglets). Each foglet is mostly made of telescoping arms and a nanocomputer and would be 6 to 10 millionths of a meter in size. Some of the arms would grip the ends of other foglet arms for power and communications connections while the others cling to the original structure. a room filled with UFog would be transparent up close, somewhat cloudy at a distance because individual foglets would take up only 2 to 3% of the space in the volume they fill. they could be programmed with a wide spectrum of behaviors that mimic materials of different mass, motion, appearance, and function.

[attachment=1996]

Nanofog is a highly advanced nanotechnology which the Technocratic Union has developed as the ultimate multi-purpose tool. It is a user-friendly, completely programmable collection of avogadro (6 x1023) numbers of nanomachines that can form a vast range of machinery, from wristwatches to spaceships. It can simulate any material from gas, liquid, and solid, and it can even be used in sufficient quantities to implement the ultimate in virtual reality. ITx researchers suggest that more complex applications could include uploading human minds into planet-sized collections of Utility Fog. Active, polymorphic material, Utility Fog can be designed as a conglomeration of 100-micron robotic cells called foglets. Such robots could be built with the techniques of molecular nanotechnology. Controllers with processing capabilities of 1000 MIPS per cubic micron, and electric motors with power densities of one milliwatt per cubic micron are assumed. Utility Fog should be capable of simulating most everyday materials, dynamically changing its form and proper ties, and forms a substrate for an integrated virtual reality and telerobotics. This paper will examine the concept, and explore some of the applications of this material.

Hello Sir,
I am Manish Kumar Chouriya, Student of UIT-RGPV,Bhopal in third year.
I want a powerpoint presentation on "NANO FOG".
please send me the ppt of this topic on my email.

Thanking you & Regards
Manish Kumar Chouriya
[email protected]

hi
please go through the following thread for more details on 'nano fog'

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-nano-...ode=linear
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-nano-fog?mode=linear

Hi,
for an abstract on the topic, please visit :
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-NANO-FOG?pid=1151
more details will be posted if available.

plz do send nano fog seminar details i.e.,pdfs,ppt etc i hope u send soon. Thank u