Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desktop streaming full report

[attachment=3583]

DESKTOP STREAMING: A NEW APPROACH
IN
TECHNICAL SUPPORT

The Need
The Internet is rapidly changing the way both consumers and corporations approach technical support. For support providers who service customers and/or employees, the Internet promises powerful new tools for helping end users and a welcome alternative to phone-based tech support. Consumers count on immediate results from the Internet, and they expect that "e-support" will solve their technical problems faster and more thoroughly than traditional call-center or help-desk assistance. Are support providers meeting online expectations? Statistics published by ICSA/e-Satisfy.com suggest that e-support is falling short. Although consumers expect a response to their tech-support email inquiries within 24 hours, only 42 percent of support providers meet that expectation. In fact, e-support often proves ineffective and inefficient: More than half of the problems reported via email are escalated to phone support for resolution.
Do-it-yourself repairs work well under certain circumstances, but not with complex software. And, unfortunately, personal visits or long distance calls to tech support centers are a costly proposition, both for support staff and customers. Desktop Streaming

Hi i selected this as my seminar topic.. Can u please send me report, pdf nd ppt related to dis mail id [email protected]

for more on desktop streaming , please visit:
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-desktop-streaming