Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bharat electronics limited bangalore industrial visit

Dear sir/madam,
hello sir,i am vignesh.v( a student in electronics and communication engineering) from government college of technology in coimbatore.Me and 65 students and two teachers want to made an industrial visit in BHARATH ELECTRONICS LIMITED IN bangalore.we don't know what is the procedure.so please anyone know that pls contact me.
contacts:
V.VIGNESH,
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,
COIMBATORE.
PH.no:7708053706

To get full information or details of bharat electronics limited bangalore industrial visit please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-bhara...d-kotdwara

if you again feel trouble on bharat electronics limited bangalore industrial visit please reply in that page and ask specific fields in bharat electronics limited bangalore industrial visit

Respected sir.
We are a group of 40 students from jay shriram group of institutions,tirupuir.waiting to attend an industrial visit at bharat electronics limited sir please make possible to make a visit to your company
thanking you
E.HARI PRASATH
Jay shriram group of institutions
Tirupur
Phn no: 9488832425

sir , Kiran (student from SNIT,Adoor, Kerala ) Me & 19 students & 2 teachers are intrested in doing industrial visit at BHARAT ELECTRICALS BANGLORE . Kindly give the procedure for industril visit

How to go to BEL, bangalore for an industrial visit? about 40 students from our college wanna go on a industrial visit to Bharat Electronics Limited