Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bhel haridwar industrial training 2013 form

sir I am a b.tech student from Rajas-than technical university , i have to do one and half months training after 6th semester. and i wish to do complete my training with your organization ..pls sir tell me how i can get application form from your side !!
Email id:- [email protected]
Cont. no.:-08432553302
Hello sir happy good morning.i want to training in bhel but sir you are not give to me one chance that i am some sad but my aim is very strong. Sir you will give to me chance that my project is super project in india (thank you sir). My cont. no. is 08432231870(I am poor but i am not sad.)wish you all family member in bhel.
Email id:- [email protected]

RE:bhel haridwar industrial training 2013 form

sir i am in b-tech(mechanical)3rd year student from jaipur national university(jaipur), as per university noms i have to do one month major training after 6th semester. i wish to do complete my one month training with your organization. pls sir tell me how i can get application form from your side..
[email protected] contact my no..07742685522

sir I am in diploma (mechanical ) 2nd year student from yamuna group of institution(yamunanagar), as per university noms i have to do one months training after 4th semester. and i wish to do complete my one months training with your organization ..pls sir tell me how i can get application form from your side !!
[email protected] plz contact my no. 01732227913

sir I am vikash kumar sharma in diploma (mechanical engineer) 2year student from TMU moradobad.
as per university noms I have to do one monthe
training after 4semester and I wish to do complete.
my one month training with your organization .
pls sir tell me now I am can get application from your side!!
haveetvig pls contect my nomber 7409016381

Hello sir happy good morning.i want to training in bhel but sir you are not give to me one chance that i am some sad but my aim is very strong. Sir you will give to me chance that my project is super project in india (thank you sir). My cont. no. is 08432231870(I am poor but i am not sad.)wish you all family member in bhel.

sir I am a b.tech student from Rajas-than technical university , i have to do one and half months training after 6th semester. and i wish to do complete my training with your organization ..pls sir tell me how i can get application form from your side !!
email id [email protected]
contact no. - 9468727207

sii Iam btech (mechanical ) final year student from punjab technical university , as per unversity noms i have to do six months training in 8th semester. and i wish to do complete my six months training with your organization ..pls sir tell me how i can get aaplication form from your side !!
[email protected]

sir i am b.tech student of electrical branch in rajasthan technical university . as per shadule a traning is doing after six sem sir i want to traning in bhel . how can i apply for this
gaurav gupta

how can i attend industrial training in bhel company
aman gupta
contact -08989187718