Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thermal Field Inplant Training Tamilnadu Tuticorin

National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an organisation ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 under the Ministry of Power Govt. India is an Apex national body for the training and development of human resources in the energy sector with its corporate office in Faridabad. NPTI has been providing its dedicated service for over four decades.

NPTI has trained over 2,00,000 energy professionals in regular programs over the last 4 decades. NPTI is the world's leading integrated power training institute. NPTI is the only institute of its kind in the world with such a wide geographical spread and covering such a range of video games of academic programs and training in the energy sector. NPTI's committed faculty is providing excellent training in the energy sector, which is the most important sector among the various infrastructure sectors. The training provided by NPTI in generator simulators has improved the Plant Load Factor of the Generating Units, has increased the availability of the Transmission and Distribution System and has reduced the Aggregate Technical and Commercial Losses. This in turn is providing more power to the country. Therefore, the training provided by NPTI is having a cascade effect on GDP growth and the country's economy.

Sir,I would like to apply for implant training in your company, and i would like to know the details regarding it..and all my classmates also like to go for inplant training in your company..This is my mail ID [email protected] looking forward towards your positive reply..Thank you - inplant-training Training in Tamilnadu (Tuticorin).