Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motionless electromagnetic generator diagram

The stationary electromagnetic oscillator operates on the principle of interaction of the stationary magnetic field and AC. This mechanism allows you to generate free energy of a suitable system, including a strong magnet in the magnetic circuit. This type of generator is called fixed, because, unline other electromagnetic generators of electricity, it contains no moving parts and is completely solid-state design. This feature also results in a very long life. The new design of the resonance generator can also be converted overunity machine which only has an output power higher than the input power, without an independent power supply system.

Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) is a very interesting and relatively easy to build a type of free energy generating device. Over the past ten years, a DIY (do it yourself) prototypes of the topology of free generators of energy. For decades, builders have had to deal with the biggest problem - the absence of the magnets are strong enough to turn the experimental device into a truly useful system that can generate practical amounts of energy. The first prototypes made with ferrite magnets were very large and only a small amount of generated power ant thus they were very impractical. After the invention of neodymium magnets (magnets made of iron-neodymium-boron alloy), this design has become more practical, since the range of the magnetic induction generated by the neodymium magnets order of several magnitudes higher. Progress magnet industry the greatest contribution to the practical applicability of Meg.

Unsourced There are some claims that a perpetual motion machine is called "Magic Wheel" (the wheel rotating on its axis by the power of the leading stone) appeared in the 8th century Bavaria. This is a historical requirement, appeared to have not been confirmed, although it is often repeated.

Early designs of perpetual motion machines were made by an Indian mathematician, astronomer Bhaskara II, who described the wheel (Bhaskara), he argued that the figure will run forever.A perpetual motion appeared in sketches of Villard de Honnecourt, in the 13th- century French master mason and architect. Sketchbook engaged Mechanics and architecture. Following the example of Villard, Maricourt, Peter has developed a magnetic ball which, if it was installed without friction parallel to the celestial axis, revolved least once a day. He was called to serve as an automatic armillary sphere.

Leonardo da Vinci made several drawings of devices, he hoped to make a free energy. Leonardo da Vinci was generally against such devices, but drew and examined numerous wheel lost his balance.

Dear Sir
Would you send me a detailed information about MEG,, Diagrams and drawings,,specifications,,the size of magnetic wires for both secondary and primary coils,,the core,,the size of laminated sheets we use,,the insulation materials,, because i am doing some research about this free energy generator,,and would you please supply me of some designs from other builders or designers and the kind of problems that faced them in developing their devices,,and what was the highest KW produced from this device,,and some ideas to increase the output power of the device?
Thank you very much
Eng : Elamin Abdalla
Electrical engineer
Please send me the detailed information in my email : [email protected]

Dear Sir
Would you send me a detailed information about MEG,, Diagrams and drawings,,specifications,,the size of magnetic wires for both secondary and primary coils,,the core,,the size of laminated sheets we use,,the insulation materials,, because i am doing some research about this free energy generator,,and would you please supply me of some designs from other builders or designers and the kind of problems that faced them in developing their devices,,and what was the highest KW produced from this device,,and some ideas to increase the output power of the device?
Thank you very much
Eng : Elamin Abdalla
Electrical engineer
Email : [email protected]