Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A HIGH EFFICIENCY METHOD FOR AUTOMATIC SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ece project

[attachment=1489]
ASV (Automatic Signature Verification ) is a unique method to handle the Bank Mandate scenarios (The billions of dollars of Commercial banks losses by check frauds) for the verification of signatures. It extracts the signature from the cheque and verifies against reference signatures using more than 65 parameters.This feature discovers intra-person variations in a signature and enables banks to intelligently distinguish between an authentic and a fake one. It automatically identifies changes in a person's signature and updates these changes in a database to verify the legitimacy of the signature. Automatic Signature Verification ensures that all cheques undergo the verification process. Make automatic verification of signature of checks a major requirement in the new Interbank Check Imaging (ICI) environment. Here we discuss the problem of check fraud and introduce the application of an ASV method to the security of the financial transactions in electronic banks. The problem of transferring ASV research into an applicable system that can be integrated into electronic banks environment,

please read
http://docsdrivepdfs/ansinet/itj/2002/160-172.pdf

I want project details about "A HIGH EFFICIENCY METHOD FOR AUTOMATIC SIGNATURE VERIFICATION".I want to do this project. please send the full details of the project to [email protected]

I want project details about "A HIGH EFFICIENCY METHOD FOR AUTOMATIC SIGNATURE VERIFICATION".I want to do this project. please send the full details of the project.