Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Intra-Network and Cross-Layer Handover (FINCH) for WiMAX and Mobile Internet R

Abstract :-
To support fast and efficient handovers in mobile WiMAX, we propose Fast Intra-Network and Cross-layer Handover
(FINCH) for intradomain (intra-CSN) mobility management. FINCH is a complementary protocol to Mobile IP (MIP), which deals withinterdomain (inter-CSN) mobility management in mobile WiMAX. FINCH can reduce not only the handover latency but also the end-toendlatency for MIP. Paging extension for FINCH is also proposed to enhance the energy efficiency. The proposed FINCH is especiallysuitable for real-time services in frequent handover environment, which is important for future mobile WiMAX networks. In addition,. This is especially beneficial for the integration of heterogeneousnetworks, for instance, the integration of WiMAX and WiFi networks. Both mathematical analysis and simulation are developed to
analyze and compare the performance of FINCH with other protocols. The results show that FINCH can support fast and efficient page link layer and intradomain handovers. The numerical results can also be used to select proper network configurations.

MY NAME:Ramakrishnan

i need coding and full documentation for this project..please send for me..

i need to submit this project.. so need documentation with coding for this project..if it is in .net better.. send me if anybody has it..
my mail id is: [email protected]

for more details on Fast Intra-Network and Cross-Layer Handover, please go through the following thread too

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-fast-...e-internet