Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ranking spatial data by quality preferences project source code

Hi I am G.Harikrishnaveni Doing M.E(CSE) Final year.I need report on ranking spatial data by quality preferences, ranking spatial project source code download, ranking spatial data by quality preferences code, ranking of spatial data by quality preference dfd, codings for ranking spatial data in asp .net, ranking spatial data by quality preferences, codings for ranking spatial data, codings for ranking spatial data in net, code for ranking spatial data by quality preferences, ranking spatial data by quality preferences source code, ranking of spatial data source code, ranking of spatial data project, hread ranking spatial data by quality preferences project source code

hai, this is anusha, now I am pursuing final year b.tech. Now I am doing my project which is "ranking spatial data by quality preferences". Till now i just completed design and some part of coding. I've no time to complete the rest so I am requesting you please send the complete source code of my project.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

hii.. am doing my mtech.i wanted the ppt report and source code of this topic.am having techincal seminar.i wanted to submit it as soon as possible.so please try to send me the ppt,report and source code.

hi ths is unnikrishnan frm cochin.i jst doin final yr btch..i wish to do dis topic as ma final project..to implement dis i need the detailed algorith explain..so pllss plss help me..

i am doing project on ranking spatial data by quality preference,so please send me the data flow diagram