Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hindi anchoring for school morning assembly

Hi, I am Bilkis. I would like to get School assembly in hindi so I want the script . kindly help me.
Title: ASSEMBLY AND DIS-ASSEMBLY OF 6-CYLINDER COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINE AND ITS SYSTEMS
Page Link: ASSEMBLY AND DIS-ASSEMBLY OF 6-CYLINDER COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINE AND ITS SYSTEMS -
Posted By: seminar class
Created at: Tuesday 19th of April 2011 02:44:46 AM
Presented by:
P.UDAY KIRAN
P.MAHESH BABU
K.CHALAMAIAH
S.V.SRINIVASA REDDY
B.MADHU BABU

ABSTRACT
Engine is one of the most important and costliest part/system of a vehicle, which acts like a heart of the human being, so, we have to keep it in always good condition.
It consumes around 55% of operating cost of the vehicle, due to which we have to concentrate more on..etc

Title: ASSEMBLY AND DIS-ASSEMBLY OF 6-CYLINDER COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINE AND ITS SYSTEMS
Page Link: ASSEMBLY AND DIS-ASSEMBLY OF 6-CYLINDER COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINE AND ITS SYSTEMS -
Posted By: seminar class
Created at: Tuesday 19th of April 2011 02:44:46 AM
Presented by:
P.UDAY KIRAN
P.MAHESH BABU
K.CHALAMAIAH
S.V.SRINIVASA REDDY
B.MADHU BABU

ABSTRACT
Engine is one of the most important and costliest part/system of a vehicle, which acts like a heart of the human being, so, we have to keep it in always good condition.
It consumes around 55% of operating cost of the vehicle, due to which we have to concentrate more on..etc

compering
- 8 compering ,

:

:
N: Anniya
N:

: , , ?
N: , Anniya

:
: ,
: , , XYZ

: