Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old date dainik jagran newspaper

Dainik Jagran (Hindi: ) is an Indian newspaper in Hindi language. It is the largest reading newspaper in India and the second largest newspaper in India by circulation according to the Circulation Audit Office (India) .Dainik Jagran has been the most widely read daily newspaper in India India for the twenty-fifth consecutive time. It has also been declared by the World Association of Newspapers (WAN) as one of the most widely read newspapers in the world. It was named the most credible newspaper source in India in a poll commissioned by BBC-Reuters.The newspaper is owned by Jagran Prakashan Limited, a publishing house listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Jagran Prakashan Limited also acquired Mid Day in 2010 and Naiduniya in 2012.

History

The newspaper was launched in 1942 in Jhansi during the Indian freedom struggle by Shri Puran Chandra Gupta, JC Arya and Shri Gurudev Gupta a nationalist, to express nationalist sentiments. His legacy was carried forward by literary stallwarts like Narendra Mohan who has carried forward the newspaper's editorial legacy.
In 1947, a second edition made its appearance in Kanpur. In a succession of planned expansions, editions Rewa and Bhopal were added in 1953 and 1956. Gorakhpur was added in 1975, followed by Varanasi, Allahabad, Meerut, Agra and Bareilly in the 1980s and finally Delhi in 1990. After this Dainik Jagran ventured out in other states like Uttarakhand, Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Jammu, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal. The vision of Puran Chandra was also realised through the educational initiatives of the group at both the junior and higher levels.

old date dainik jagran newspaper

Dainik Jagran is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper. As per Indian Readership Survey 2012, Q-4, Dainik Jagran is the most read newspaper in the world with an average Issue Readership (AIR) of 16.37 million.Dainik Jagran has now been the most read daily newspaper for the 25th consecutive time.[3] It has also been declared by the World Association of Newspapers (WAN) as one of the most read newspapers in the world. It was named the most credible newspaper source in India in a survey commissioned by BBC-Reuters.The newspaper is owned by Jagran Prakashan Limited, a publishing house listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Jagran Prakashan Limited also acquired Mid Day in 2010 and Naiduniya in 2012.

Dainik Jagran (Hindi: ) is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper. As per Indian Readership Survey 2012, Q-4, Dainik Jagran is the most read newspaper in India with an average Issue Readership (AIR) of 16.37 million.

Dainik Jagran has now been the most read daily newspaper in India for the 25th consecutive time. It has also been declared by the World Association of Newspapers (WAN) as one of the most read newspapers in the world. It was named the most credible newspaper source in India in a survey commissioned by BBC-Reuters.

The newspaper is owned by Jagran Prakashan Limited, a publishing house listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Jagran Prakashan Limited also acquired Mid Day in 2010 and Naiduniya in 2012.

sir ,
Can you please provide me the news paper of dated 03/03/0214--and dated 04/03/2045..i shall be highly obliged to you if you provide me the above mentioned..

Regards

sunil dhali
sanjay nagar ward no 03
rudrapur usn uttrakhand
email [email protected]
(08-22-2015, 05:05 AM)Guest Wrote: sir ,
Can you please provide me the news paper of dated 03/03/0214--and dated 04/03/2045..i shall be highly obliged to you if you provide me the above mentioned..

Regards

sunil dhali
sanjay nagar ward no 03
rudrapur usn uttrakhand
email [email protected]

hi m prince narang i would like to get detail of old date dainik jagran newspaper.. my friend ankit told me about old news paper i will get it from here i m living in dehradun and i m doing job in havells campany haridwar i need newspaper of 10-7-213 and 11-07-2013 which was distributed in haridwar so plz help me for this so dat i can do some pending work of my.. plz send dis in my email dat is
[email protected]

To get full information or details of old date dainik jagran newspaper please have a look on the pages

http://epaper.jagranhomepage.aspx

if you again feel trouble on old date dainik jagran newspaper please reply in that page and ask specific fields in old date dainik jagran newspaper

Hello sir.
i want to get dainik jagran newspaper of 8 july 2012.
i was published in this newspaper.
For u.p board class 10 result

Pls provide 2/10/2014, news paper of Kanpur edition..pls reply fast

I want dainik jagran newspaper of sundergarh circle on 03 jan,2012