Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
virtual university

am doing virtual university project, In this ican use jsp,apachetomcat,oracle softwares,i cann't find how connectivity of the database to jsp, i want to sample code of project with some guide lines of execution.

i am also add abstract of the project
ABSTRACT

The virtual university web portal provides students with a post-graduation degree. The students need not come to classes regularly like university students because this is an online project that helps students to perform their higher education. This project is mainly designed keeping in view, those who are currently working and performing their regular activities and jobs and have a zeal for completing their higher education. As attending classes apart from performing their jobs is not possible this project helps those people who are determined to perform higher education.

The student has to register before entering the website and he has to pay the fee corresponding to the terms and conditions, through the credit card system and his or her photo-id card and fingerprints are to be submitted. After registration he will be given a userid. The registered student visits the website and find the textbooks, materials related to their study, subjects etc, and online classes, registration of exams and all the other information regarding their examination results, administration, queries, notice board etc.

thanks very much