Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 way traffic light report

Traffic lights, also known as traffic signs, traffic lights, traffic lights, signaling lights, braking lights, robots (in South Africa) and traffic control signals (in technical language), are signaling devices placed at intersections Of roads, pedestrian crossings and other locations to control traffic flows. The first manually operated gas traffic signal was of short duration. Settled in London in December 1868, he exploded less than a month later, wounding or killing his police operator. Traffic control began to appear necessary in the late 1890s and Earnest Sirrine of Chicago patented the first automated traffic control system in 1910. He used the words "STOP" and "PROCEED", though neither word was illuminated.

Three-way traffic light and signal system - diesel

The 'Silent Trailer' traffic light system is a set of portable, mounted, portable signals. It has a large capacity 13.5 liter indoor fuel tank to provide over 24 hours of run time for a standard two-phase system. An optional second tank can offer an additional 48 hours. The silenced integrated system allows the trailer to operate at a very low minimum noise level. Our three-way diesel systems are supplied with:
Diesel trailer with alternator
4-way control box
Signal head x 3
Signal Support x 3
Signal cable (drum) 100m x 2
Signal cable 25m x 1
MAT x 2 cable protection
TSA Sign x 3
"When the red light shows the wait signal here" x 3
Minimum rental period - 1 week

Three way signal system and signals - battery

These portable, radio controlled signals are designed for three-phase traffic control. Super-compact, the system uses the latest controller technology with radio link communication to eliminate the need for interconnect cables. The three-way traffic light system comes with:
Trailer for transporting the units
Signal unit x 3
TSA Sign x 3
"When the red light shows the wait signal here" x 3
Minimum rental period - 1 week

Can i get to know how to do my report? How to draw the state diagrams and truth table in my report? The difference that i need to show in report between timing, sequential and combinational circuits?

3 way traffic light project using pic 16F877 micro-controller