Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yen kudumbam membada katturai in tamil

mproving Family Communications

How can I improve communications in my family?
Here are a few important ways to build healthy communication

Be available: Make time in everyone's busy schedule to stop and talk about things. Even 10 minutes a day without distractions for you and your child to talk can make a big difference in forming good communication habits. Turn off the television or radio. Give your undivided attention to your child. Sit down and look at your child while you talk. Those few minutes a day can be of great value.
Be a good listener: When you listen to your child, you help your child feel loved and valued. Ask your child about his feelings on a subject. If you are not clear about what your child is saying, repeat what you are hearing to be sure that you understand what your child is trying to say. You do not have to agree with what your child is saying to be a good listener. Sharing his thoughts with you helps your child calm down, so later he can listen to you.
Show empathy: This means tuning in to your child's feelings and letting him know you understand. If your child is sad or upset, a gentle touch or hug may let him know that you understand those sad or bad feelings. Do not tell your child what he thinks or feels. Let him express those feelings. And be sure not to minimize these feelings by saying things like, "It's silly to feel that way," or "You'll understand when you get older." His feelings are real to him and should be respected.
Be a good role model: Remember, children learn by example. Use words and tones in your voice that you want your child to use. Make sure that your tone of voice and what you do send the same message. For example, if you laugh when you say, "No, don't do that," the message will be confusing. Be clear in your directions. Once you get the message across, do not wear out your point. If you use words to describe your feelings, it will help your child to learn to do the same. When parents use feeling words, such as, "It makes me feel sad when you won't do what I ask you to do," instead of screaming or name calling, children learn to do the same.

Suki (Suhi / Sugi) Sivam is a popular scholar and an orator in Tamil. His motivational, religious and philosophical speeches are famous among Tamil Hindus.[1] He hosts a TV show Indha naal iniya naal on Sun TV. He has also written numerous novels and is highly regarded in India and neighbouring countries.

He was awarded the Kalaimamani award by the Indian state government for his contributions towards Tamil literature.

His book,Vaazhthal Oru Kalai ("Living is an art"), deals with the subject of how to lead a better life, retaining our own ideologies and principles. The book Vaazhthal Oru Kalai may be similar to The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tole, though not as different and subjective as the later. His Guru is Pulavar Chidambaram Swaminathan, who was his Tamil teacher in Santhome Higher Secondary School.

Hi iam palmurugan i want details on yen kudumbum mampadatha in tamil ..

i want ..yen kudumbamthai mambadutha in tamil katturai

i want ..yen kudumbamthai mambadutha in tamil katturai

[-]
Quick Reply