Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agriculture field motor control system using dtmf projects

AGRICULTURE FIELD MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM USING DTMF(MOBILE)

[attachment=100]

ABSTRACT

Villages are the backbone of our nation. The farmers strive hard day and night to yield very good results in their farm. They know the entire process how to produce a farm, when to provide water to the farms etc. When it is the time to water the farms, they just their current works then and there and rush to the farms to start the pump sets to water the farms.
This project provides an excellent solution to this process. He can sit at his present place and start the motor on to water his field. A cell phone provides the communication interface. It transports device protocols transparently over the network through a serial interface. A gsm modem is a wireless modem that works with a gsm wireless network. A wireless cell behaves like a dial-up modem. The main difference between them is that a dial-up modem sends and receives data through a fixed telephone line while a wireless modem sends and receives data through radio waves.
To the motor, gsm mobile with the controlling unit will be fixed. If the farmer wishes to water his field, he needs to switch on the motor. Thus, he has to send a predefined message to the modem from his mobile. Now it is the job of the controller to switch on/ off the motor in accordance with the received message.

agriculture field motor control system using dtmf projects
I don't know how to prepare the documentation at this particular topic..if it is possible send me the documentation.

I don't know how to prepare the documentation at this particular topic..if it is possible send me the documentation.