Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
er diagram for temple management system

Abstract

Temple Management Package is a highly scalable product for Hindu Temples. It offers a complete automation in billing and accounts, inventory, staff management and administration sections. It helps temple administrators to assure effective devotee service.
Temple Management solution is bundled with an excellent accounting package which enables easy operation and efficient reporting. It's available with internet support to allow devotees to make online offerings, pooja bookings, and many more useful features.

Main Goals

Expanding the Horizon of HOLY SEVA of temple
Managing all activities of temple using technology
Centralization of database with reporting system
Controlling all activities using user module
Computerization of all financial Transaction
All Income and Expenses data will be computerized
Online Schedule management for SEVA
Benefits

Simple user interface to reduce operation time. Smart tab setting for complete keyboard control
Reduce data entries lead to eliminate chances for errors and reduce operator effort
SQL server and .NET technology allows to add multiple computers (data entry points) without more investment
Complete agile development practice ensures delivery of perfect software. Most of the customization will be done at the client premises. This enables clients to make changes during the time of development.
Time tested and reliable software which require less maintenance

Hi am Prasad would like to get details on er diagram for temple management system ..My friend santosh said er diagram for temple management system will be available here and now i am living at hyderabad and i last studied in the college 2015 and now am doing project on TMs.

[-]
Quick Reply