Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m p family id number

m p family id number

Various departments as labor, primitive race Welfare, Public Health and Family Welfare, School of Education, municipal administration, backward classes and alpasankhayaka Welfare and the Department of Agriculture, etc. along with senior officers of various meetings of the analysis based on the Honourable mukhyamantriji overview and guide to To date 10 October 2010 and 30 June 2011 given by the Honourable mukhyamantriji margadasana based on recommendations and in accordance with the format of precis 4 groups (Task Force) as follows: incorporated gayeh.

Workers in state cadre, people living below the poverty line, the elderly, girls, widows, deserted and Ni sktjnon various welfare schemes are being operated. Chief Minister held various fields in view of the recommendations of panchayats through government administrative departments have been introduced several new schemes.

'' The overall social protection program '' in 2010, the Assembly passed a resolution to establish a number of these through -37 and operated by the state and central government plans easy and simple access to the beneficiaries and to give effect to their intended outcomes Efforts have been taken. It is an inter-departmental and government-wide exercise, which is required of all departments initiatives and partnerships.

Such welfare programs run by the government of the state of the general public benefits, especially the weaker sections of society, women and men engaged in specific job is to find the perfect synergy between these programs, determine their various ingredients equality or uniformity among financial rates, service delivery procedures simplification, the overall availability of services from a single point of service delivery and their need for better dissemination and is being monitored.

Sir My Family Samgra Id few Mamber Name correction..
Soo Plzz Update My family Information
My Family ID No - : 35837302
Samagra Id No Member Name
164192270 Mukhtiyar Ahmed
198890214 Iqbal Ahmed
198890216 Samreen age 15
199974428 Sohail Ahmed
199974429 Raja Ahmed Adhar Number 796883187332
199974454 Farhan Ahmed

please show my faimly id no my samagra portel id no 22626655