Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST KEN MICRO DEVICEC SOLUTION ENUGU

[attachment=14387]
ABSTRACT
Computer hardwares, installation maintenance and packaging cannot be over emphasized in computer engineering. It is the basic implementation of computer engineering (putting computer engineering into work), which as we all know covers a lot in computer world.
This piece of work actually portrays the computer system and components, assembling and disassembling of computer system, installation of softwares and lots more.
In all steps, I have to say: To God be the Glory.
INTRODUCTION
The Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (S.I.W.E.S) is basically designed by the federal government to acquaint every student in higher institution with what is obtainable (globally) in the present day practices as far as industries are concerned. The scheme helps the student to keep abreast with the latest development in the student's discipline. It takes a relative long time to acquire the knowledge and skill required to practice the profession. However, the Universities and the Polytechnics offer students the opportunity to acquire the knowledge (theories), while the industries provide appropriate and conducive environment for skills (practical) acquisition. As such, Industrial Training is very important in the life of every student in that it has major role to play in the chosen profession of the student. The first major role is that it will expose the student greatly to practical aspect of the labour market. By so doing, the student will be able to relate the theories (knowledge) gained at school with the practical aspect, which is being provided by the industries.
Secondly, Industrial Training helps to encourage the student thereby making the student to be more interested in his or her chosen profession
This Industrial Report covers my work experience with Siant Ken Computer Ltd at Ogui Road in Enugu for a period of six months. During my stay there, I worked under Hardware Department.

[-]
Quick Reply