Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t2 abp in

t2 abp in

Welcome to The Telegraph the largest circulated English daily in Eastern India.

The Telegraph was launched on the 7th July, 1982, published by the ABP group of publications. The Telegraph in its short life span of 26 years has become the largest circulated English daily in the eastern region published from Calcutta.

The Telegraph is the only English newspaper launched in post independent India which has overtaken the established market leader in the region.
The reason for this success can be attributed to constant value addition to the product.

In keeping with this philosophy The Telegraph has introduced a eight-page colour section called Metro devoted solely to Calcutta and its people. This appears from Monday to Sunday. Apart from local news the Metro also reports on the social and cultural events in the city.

The Telegraph is also published from Guwahati ( to cater to the entire northeast), Siliguri ( for North Bengal and Sikkim), Jamshedpur, and Ranchi ( for Jharkhand).

The Telegraph today offers, in addition to its extensive national, international, and business news a wide variety of reading material on special interests.

In 1922, Anandabazar Patrika first came out as a four-page evening daily that sold at two paise and had a circulation of about 1,000 copies a day. Eighty-five years later, Anandabazar Patrika reaches out to close to six million readers, every day!
Today, the ABP Group has evolved into a media conglomerate that has eleven premier publications, three 24-hour national TV news channels, one leading book publishing business as well as mobile and internet properties. Touching the lives of millions of readers and viewers, daily.
We believe the legacy you leave, is the life you lead. We see ourselves as repositories of best practices and processes. And, at times, when we don't have the very best within, we open windows to look out for expertise. Not surprisingly, ABP is associated with companies and personalities revered across the world.
In the world of journalism, we are not just a media house. We are really an alma mater.

t2 abp in

Welcome to The Telegraph the largest circulated English daily in Eastern India.

The Telegraph was launched on the 7th July, 1982, published by the ABP group of publications. The Telegraph in its short life span of 26 years has become the largest circulated English daily in the eastern region published from Calcutta.

The Telegraph is the only English newspaper launched in post independent India which has overtaken the established market leader in the region.
The reason for this success can be attributed to constant value addition to the product.

In keeping with this philosophy The Telegraph has introduced a eight-page colour section called Metro devoted solely to Calcutta and its people. This appears from Monday to Sunday. Apart from local news the Metro also reports on the social and cultural events in the city.

The Telegraph is also published from Guwahati ( to cater to the entire northeast), Siliguri ( for North Bengal and Sikkim), Jamshedpur, and Ranchi ( for Jharkhand).

The Telegraph today offers, in addition to its extensive national, international, and business news a wide variety of reading material on special interests.

Monday: Knowhow a two-page section on science, computers and health.

Tuesday: Jobs a tabloid on jobs available, on how to approach interviews with interviews on those succeeded and those who take interviews.

Wednesday: Telekids an exciting eight-page colour tabloid for children.

Thursday: CareerGraph a special four-page colour guide for students and graduates on the lookout for jobs and career opportunities.

Friday: Proper TT a one-page section with information related to property and real estate.

Saturday: Personal TT four pages of entertaining weekend reading in colour.

Sunday: Graphiti a thirty-two page colour magazine.In addition there is a seven-page section called 7days and four pages of The Telegraph Classifieds in colour.
This internet edition is a part of the ongoing exercise of trying to reach more people interested in India and specifically the eastern part of the country.

t2 abp in

Our Organization.

In 1922, Anandabazar Patrika first came out as a four-page evening daily that sold at two paise and had a circulation of about 1,000 copies a day. Eighty-five years later, Anandabazar Patrika reaches out to close to six million readers, every day!
Today, the ABP Group has evolved into a media conglomerate that has eleven premier publications, three 24-hour national TV news channels, one leading book publishing business as well as mobile and internet properties. Touching the lives of millions of readers and viewers, daily.
We believe the legacy you leave, is the life you lead. We see ourselves as repositories of best practices and processes. And, at times, when we don't have the very best within, we open windows to look out for expertise. Not surprisingly, ABP is associated with companies and personalities revered across the world.
In the world of journalism, we are not just a media house. We are really an alma mater.

please write an article on ONE OK ROCK .it is one of the best Japanese rock band.please give lots of pictures along with their biography and also their top ten song.their genre is alternative,post and soft rock.
please keep my request because I want to know how many people listen to their songs

Je husbend er sathe divorce hoea geche sei husbend er sathe abar registri marrige kora jai ki?
Je husbend er sathe divorce hoea geche sei husbend er sathe abar registri marrige kora jai ki?

how can I write my answers, comments or my reviews to t2?? please help.
there is a lot that I want to share.I searched for [email protected] but couldn't find any place to write my thoughts