Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic speed control system in 4 wheelers ppt

The Objective of this project is to develop a system to keep the vehicle secure and protect it by the occupation of the intruders. The main aim of the project to develop a system automatic speed control of vehicle and accident avoidance using eye blink sensor and ultrasonic sensor .whenever any obstacle is detected in running vehicle depends on distance automatically control the speed of vehicle. The driver in sleeping /drowse position the eye blink sensor detects the eye blink is not more than 30 sec eye closed vehicle stop the automatically, it is not manually. Give alarm to driver alert. The ultrasonic sensor system continuously sends signals and monitors any car or other obstacles are in front of car. The distance up to which ultrasonic sensor can work may be up to 4 meter. When any obstacle or vehicle detected by ultrasonic sensor system it will send signal to the embedded board. After receiving this signal embedded board sends a signal to the motor to reduce the car speed automatically which can control car speed immediately. Vehicle is controlled automatically without any manual operation when the vehicle is at 4 meter distance away from the front vehicle. Also give alarm to alert to the driver. Many accidents at High-ways are taking place due to the close running of vehicles, all of sudden, if the in front vehicle driver reduces the speed or applied breaks, then it is quite difficult to the following vehicle driver to control his vehicle, resulting accident. To avoid this kind of accident, the warning system, which contains alarm and display system can arrange at rear side of each and every vehicle. If any short circuit occurs in engine part smoke sensor detecting and give alert to driver and stop the vehicle.

Hi i am karisma i would like to get details on automatic speed control system in 4 wheelers ppt..My friend justin said automatic speed control system in 4 wheelers ppt will be available here and now i am living at odisha and i am studing now oec,bbsr. I need help on this topic etc

i m looking for the ppt presentation on automatic speed control system in 4 wheelers . it is my seminar topic so i requested u to provide me it sa soon as possible.