Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to my village

Title of the project :Back To My Village
Objective/Vision
BTMV is a charity group of professionals those want to voluntarily contribute in their village/town s development. Issues like Primary education, people s health, government policies awareness and availability of basic facilities/infrastructure are on main focus among others. Through the website group want to help their members collaborate, to plan, assess and implement different activities and learn with others experience/feedbacks/suggestions. Group also wants to encourage others to join their initiatives and recognize their contributions.
User of the System
A. Anonymous
B. Group members
C. Web Administrator
Functional Requirements
i. Secure registration and profile management facilities for group members
ii. Tracking member s activities and progress.
ii. Facilitating communication - Discussion forum/chat/mail very important
iv. Assessment of current situation: With the help of online questionnaires, members need to access the mature ness of primary education, health facilities etc. and based on the assessment need to categorize (total 5 categories) and chalk out a plan of actions by choosing from system suggested activities.
v. Each plan of action would be shared with other members before execution so that they can share their experiences, feedbacks and suggestions.
vi. Your creativity is required to frame the activities in each field. For example, to promote child education one can start giving scholarship to top 3 students in each class, you can also award best teachers on the basis of class result etc. These activities may be executed in many phases.
vii. Group promotes its activities by providing online information and Face-to-face meetings with professionals to raise funds. They create case studies and share with everyone to motivate them to contribute.
vii. Members are advised to develop a volunteers group in the village so that they can monitor, stabilize the changes and report to you.
ix. Group also runs a monthly magazine and mails it to all members and those who had subscribed. Any one can subscribe for it for free.
x. Basic and advance admin facilities like add/update members, backup/recovery of data, generating various reports etc.
Non-Functional Requirements
i. Secure access of confidential data (user s details). SSL can be used.
ii. 24 X 7 availability
ii. Better component design to get better performance at peak time
iv. Flexible service based architecture will be highly desirable for future extension
Optional Features
1. Java based client for Administrator
2. Customizable color scheme or skins
3. Interface to admin to change static web contents.
User Interface Priorities
A. Professional look and feel
B. Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms
C. Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox.
D. Use of Graphical tool like JASPER to show strategic data to admin
E. Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF or any other desirable format

hi..
this is aswani..
am doing my project work.
can i get details of the project "Back to my village"..

Do you provide the entire backend source code for this project.Please let me know.