Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gcon technology ppt

G-Con is Honda Motor Co.'s internal passive safety standard. G-Con is short for G-Force Control. The standards incorporated into G-Con are constantly updated to benchmark against many of the world's toughest crash safety regulations as well as against data collected from real-world accident cases. The objective of G-Con is to control the impact energy ( G-Force ) of a collision and reduce injuries to the vehicle occupants.

A main priority for everyone buying a car is its safety features. A car s design is not just purely aesthetics. A careful car design is one with exterior and interior structures that could protect the passenger and pedestrian and limit injuries suffered during an unavoidable collision.

All Honda cars are equipped with G-Con, short for G-Force Control , a collision safety technology designed by Honda to reduce impact in the event of a car crash. The success of G-Con in protecting the car s passengers is measured and perfected through a range of simulated vehicle collisions done at Honda s indoor omni-directional crash test facility in Japan. These tests include full frontal, frontal offset, side and rear collisions.

As a result of the comprehensive tests, Honda vehicles meets the highest standards on international safety charts, like the Euro NCAP. It also allows Honda to develop a crash-compatibility body with impact-absorbing technologies for a safer driving experience.

gcon technology ppt

Hi am MANEESH i would like to get details on gcon technology ppt ..My friend VARUN said gcon technology ppt will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply