Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fabrication multi agri cutter ppt

Agriculture is one of the oldest professions, but the development and use of machinery has made the title of work of the farmer a rarity. Instead of each person having to work to provide food for themselves, a smaller portion of our population now works in agriculture, the smaller portion providing much more food than the other can eat. The basic technology of agricultural machinery has changed little in the last century with the advent of the Industrial Revolution and the development of more complicated machines. In this work we design and manufacture the automatic mechanical cutter using crank and slotted lever mechanism, to cut agricultural products like sugar cane for cultivation. The present work to manufacture a machine that is simple in construction than the existing machines. The equipment makes use of crank and lever mechanism slotted with a slider to couple with an electric motor with pulley and transmission by belt.

Mechanism particularly crank and grooved lever mechanism. The crank wheel is rotated by the motor through the pulley belt assembly. The rotational movement of the crank wheel is converted into oscillating movement by the coupling coupling by use of the slider. The oscillating motion at the other end of the coupling link becomes a reciprocating movement to the blade using a guide hole. Thus, the rotational movement of the crank wheel is converted into reciprocating motion through the coupling coupling. The object to be cut is placed on the platform. Due to the reciprocating movement of the blade, the object placed on the platform is cutter to successfully convey the rotation movement from the engine to the crank with a minimum slip of the V-belt is used.

To get full information or details of multi agri cutter please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-multi...ter-report

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-how-t...ram?page=2

if you again feel trouble on multi agri cutter please reply in that page and ask specific fields in multi agri cutter

To get full information or details of fabrication multi agri cutter ppt please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-multi...ter-report

if you again feel trouble on fabrication multi agri cutter ppt please reply in that page and ask specific fields in fabrication multi agri cutter ppt

I need a motorized multi agri cutter project full report @ ppt

I need a full report of motorized multi agri cutter project

We would like to have report of the above mentioned project. WE are willing to improve the respected project.

i need the full description of Multi Agri Cutter. fabrication as well as desing of it.

I WILL SHOW THE FABRICATION OF MULTIAGRI CUTTER PL SHOW THAT PPT