Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persuasive Cued Click-Points: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation of a Knowledge-

Abstract This paper presents an integrated evaluation of the Persuasive Cued Click-Points graphical password scheme, including usability and security evaluations, and implementation considerations. An important usability goal for knowledge-based authentication systems is to support users in selecting passwords of higher security, in the sense of being from an expanded effective security space. We use persuasion to influence user choice in click-based graphical passwords, encouraging users to select more random, and hence more difficult to guess, click-points.

projects9.com
Contact us : [email protected]
Call us :8008855666

To get full information or details of Persuasive Cued Click-Points: Design, Implementation please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-persu...nowledge-b

if you again feel trouble on Persuasive Cued Click-Points: Design, Implementation please reply in that page and ask specific fields

i want to e r diagram for persuasive cued click points,its very very important to me ,so please send this
i want to er diagrams for persuasive cued click points ,please sent to my mail ( [email protected])

please send er diagrams and uml diagrams to my mail id [email protected]