Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
presence sensing lights controller bidirectional counter

(02-14-2014, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm designing and constructing this project for my final year' project. My request is that, I need more information or History about the presence sensing light controller with counter. What scholars have said and written about this topic. Its operations, advantages and disadvantages on humans.
(02-14-2014, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm designing and constructing this project for my final year' project. My request is that, I need more information or History about the presence sensing light controller with counter. What scholars have said and written about this topic. Its operations, advantages and disadvantages on humans.

I'm designing and constructing this project for my final year' project. My request is that, I need more information or History about the presence sensing light controller with counter. What scholars have said and written about this topic. Its operations, advantages and disadvantages on humans.