Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt for transmultiplexers

Abstract

This paper presents conventional and emerging applications of orthogonal synthesis/analysis transform configurations (transmultiplexer) in communications. It emphasizes that orthogonality is the underlying concept in the design of many communication systems. It is shown that orthogonal filter banks (subband transforms) with proper time-frequency features can play a more important role in the design of new systems. The general concepts of filter bank theory are tied together with the application-specific requirements of several different communication systems. Therefore, this paper is an attempt to increase the visibility of emerging communication applications of orthogonal filter banks and to generate more research activity in the signal processing community on these topics

TRANSMUX (Transcode-Multiplexing) is a signaling format change in telecommunications signaling between synchronous optical network signals SONET and asynchronous DS3 signals. A DS3 signal is multiplexed from 28 individual DS1 signals in a bit-interleaved fashion, with framing and overhead at determined intervals. SONET differs from this approach by using a byte-interleaved, synchronous, multiplexing technique with several variations on payload types.Equipment that transforms signals derived from frequency-division multiplex equipment, such as group or supergroups, to time-division-multiplexed signals having the same structure as those derived from PCM multiplex equipment, such as primary or secondary PCM multiplex signals, and vice versa.

hi my name is nikhil. iwant ppt for transmultiplexers.
MY name is xyz i will be greatfull to you if u send me ppt for transmultiplrxers.

i want ppt for transmultiplexers.i would love to stream more on this site if they give me this ppt.