Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-Mentoring for Women

Title of the project :E-Mentoring for Women
Objective/Vision
Developing an online mentoring system to promote more women to splurge into the field of Science and technology breaking the myths and taboo's society imposes. Also, to give them a platform to be on power with a working woman.
User of the System
A. Students
B. Working women (mentors)
C. Data Manager
D. Master Mentor
E. NGOs
Functional Requirements
i. It should showcase successful women in various fields and their success stories, which should be motivation for young girls around the globe.
ii. It should create profiles of both registered students and mentors.
ii. Profile matching should give results of best suited mentor for each student based on the profile.
iv. Forum's for both students, mentors and NGOs.
v. Students can take up EQ(emotional quotient) tests and various other tests which help the student to realize her in built talents for various fields.
vi. Based on these a list of the top universities and schools should be displayed based on various factors namely geographic location, university ranking, etc. Also, relevant scholarships should be displayed.
vii. It should also provide various tutorials and tests to be accessed by the mentor, who would make it available to their student.
vii. Also, the progress made by the student should be sent to the respective mentor.
ix. A regular news-letter should be sent to various universities to make them aware of the e-mentoring system.
x. Mentors could suggest certain students who according to them require assistance in non-technical matters to members of the registered NGOs thus enabling a private communication between the student and the NGO.
This could also be a platform for conducting various e-conferences on gender equity and related issues. The participation of NGOs working towards the cause of empowerment would be a great positive.
ii. Non-Functional Requirements
i. Secure access of confidential data (user s details). SSL can be used.
ii. 24 X 7 availability
ii. Better component design to get better performance at peak time
iv. Flexible service based architecture will be highly desirable for future extension Optional Features a. Online MCQ's testing facility.
b. Upload various files and photographs to be displayed on the users profile.
c. Customizable color schemes or skins.
User Interface Priorities
A. Professional look and feel
B. Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms
C. Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox.
D. Use of Graphical tool like JASPER to show strategic data to admin
E. Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF or any other desirable format

gdaftn!!1
i want the documentation for my project "E-mentoring for women"

hi you can send synopsis report related to this project