Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
project report on security system in banks

project report on security system in banks

BACKGROUND

One day at the evening time I was talking with my uncle on telephone. He asked me some question base on my learning means what are you learning? which type of engineering are you doing? He ask me that have you made something new during your engineering? That time I don t have any answer. But the time comes in final year. He is officer in bank . once he told me that because of one rap our security system break and because of that I have to go there at night. Can u prevent this and can make the system batter than this?.that day I have decided to make security system of bank which is more reliable than this one. We have combine all type of security system in this one. You can secure all type of security which is useful for one organization. Simply anyone can say that project of 50$ can prevent more than 50000$..!!

INTRODUCTION

We are going to make a that project which every one required. Now days it is very important to prevent bank from thief. We are saving our money in bank so it is equally important to save bank from thief. Now, day by day the number of larceny is increasing so it is very important to prevent bank from burglar. This BSS saves your bank from burglar. This circuit can prevent bank from thief. MSG automatically sent when any thief came into your bank or they try to break lock of your Locker. Can you ever imagine that you are getting MSG about your bank security!!

i want a project report on banking system so please help me