Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microprocessors

i have to design and simulate a model of an industrial machine based on a 8051 controller system. The machine has to used the following input/output devices; start button, stop button, reset button, upper level switch (TLB1), lower level switch (TLB2) , general purpose push button switches (SW1, SW2, and SW3), inlet valve (MV1), outlet valve (MV2) , stirring motor (M), indicator, sounder, 7-segment, BCD or LCD display. the machine has to inculed the following task ; filling, mixing and draining machine. can you give me an idea based on this and i hope you can guide me. thank you
i have to design and simulate a model of an industrial machine based on a 8051 controller system. The machine has to used the following input/output devices; start button, stop button, reset button, upper level switch (TLB1), lower level switch (TLB2) , general purpose push button switches (SW1, SW2, and SW3), inlet valve (MV1), outlet valve (MV2) , stirring motor (M), indicator, sounder, 7-segment, BCD or LCD display. the machine has to inculed the following task ; filling, mixing and draining machine. can you give me an idea based on this and i hope you can guide me. thank you Wink

sir,
can u plz help me on sme topics for my projects on microprocessor,
sadhna.