Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to track ration card status bangalore using application number

Guys, I'm citizen of Karnataka and applied for Ration card in the month of Sept 2012. They said i wil get SMS to collect the ration card but i approached office in Ulsoor to check the status but noting is happened they said you wil gete SMS on your mobile, so i left it. You knw what happened i got the SMS on the date Aug 12th 2013 (Alomost 1 year later) saying it's cancelled with no reason. I apporached again Ulsoor office to know the reason for cancellation, there is no answer from them, they asked me to reapply. I really frustracted with this kind of serivce.

To get full information or details of how to track ration card status bangalore using application number please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-ratio...ore--48743

if you again feel trouble on how to track ration card status bangalore using application number please reply in that page and ask specific fields in how to track ration card status bangalore using application number

APPLACTION NUMBER=992768
security code = sK-3C8f$6_Ly
iwant to know my status of my card before 2months eariler i we gave finger print and photo
iwant to know my status of my card before 2months eariler i we gave finger print and photo

I need my ration card details
I don't no the ration application card number i know my family details address all but ration acrd number don't now.

So, plz help me plz plz

I need my ration card details
I don't no the ration card number i know my family details address all but ration acrd number don't now.

So, plz help me plz plz

To get information about k ration card status bangalore refer the page link below

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-ratio...ore--48743

2176422, security code : qfo&-1cx4a$ this are detail given on sms by food office. i want to know the status on my card.

Even same thing happened with me too but i reapplied paying 200 bugs for APL card!!

i want to check my ration card status in bangalore. how to check?