Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
onkeja grcwxl qtpqmr ccuglz

Began to get used to a peaceful life , slowly faded away in the school day , those people, those things , but there is time to go back to school , in the warm quilt Haohaodeshui Lanjue .
Flowers before the rain , the water of the Acacia , the low v.
We go out of town, along a canal go pretty soon. Really see the patch of paddy fields, completely groaning, rambling. Rice is filling stage, the breeze blowing, the crashing waves and rolling. Village distant ship, like the waves of a green reefs, looming. We walked Shakes the Barley, and find a path, meandering forward. Go for a while, on the river bank. Everywhere you looked, a river clean, Bofan surges. Strait Fangcaoqiqi wooded. The other side is North Korea, a number of houses scattered in the green leaves. Students told me that big rain this year. In previous years, some bare sand shore, the river this year are diffuse over. I noticed, leading to the lower end of the river embankment has. Felt like grass on the river bank. Some unknown wildflowers dot the top. On Dipo, elm, willow -- various unknown species, Mimizaza. With water taste, with a grassy, with Shuangqi wind blowing. Dappled sunlight through the swaying branches falling on us -- In this mood, we will have some intoxicated, natural pace slowed. Shutter children a sound, there are students in the pictures. Go one way, some weariness, we will have to sit down on the grass carpet. I said: "I think that this dike repair has become like this now, in my memory, it's just a thin dam to flood each year, the town on the units should organize people on the embankment reinforcement rescue -. - "Students, said:" These are the old saying, and later the government made a big effort, these dams full inlaid stones, pouring the concrete -- "I sadly, and said:" As a boy, it Dipo the wild and more, but also much more expensive than a basket of wild grasshopper then catch grasshoppers, stick with Xicao string, the string of a string -- "the students said:."? take home chickens instead of "I said:" Yes, chickens eat grasshoppers, lay the ground, big -- "listened to me, we all laughed and said:." Back then, though impoverished life, there are still a lot of fun, "chatter for a while, got up walk. See far in front of the shade trees, smoke curl. Several female students have been in the care of lunch.
yql2014