Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCP SMART FRAMING

Hi friends,

My name is Bharath Bushan, completed my B.Tech in IT stream from AITS, Rajampet. I'm here by uploading my project work for which i got the highest mark in my IT section i.e.,198/200. I would like to help u guys to get goo score in project. Find my project's ABSTRACT below..

Balancing greediness and gentleness has always been the distinctive feature of congestion control in the TCP protocol. In this system we are maintaining server and as well as client details related to his public files and permit files. The User and the Server plays a major role in this context.

Project Description:
In the classic TCP system it is very difficult to prevent or avoid congestion at the time of file transfer from server to client. If any of the packets is being lost then we will be ended up with corrupted or unreadable or useless file. In the present system always the user has to check for the incoming packets. If any packet is lost he himself has to request for the file once again. Present system always tries to send full-sized segments if even one segment is lost.

By keeping all the above stated problems in mind, we developed a system by name TCP SMART FRAMING . In this system, the server will maintain a congestion detection mechanism in order to detect congestion at the time of file transfer. It maintains Segmentation Algorithm to avoid congestion. If any packets are lost during transmission, server itself takes the responsibility of their recovery. This system transfers only the lost files thus decreasing the Retransmit time.

Project Modules:
Our project is basically divided in to the following modules stated below
Authentication Module
Client Module
Server Module
Congestion Detection Module
Segmentation Module
Fast Recovery Module

to get information about the topic"TCP SMART FRAMING" please refer the page link bellow
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-tcp-s...4#pid57214

hi friend
ur topic is quite interesting and can i get more information regarding the project..