Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to implant training on mettur thermal power plant

The Mettur Thermal Power Station is a coal-fired electric power station located in Salem district of Tamil Nadu. It is operated by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited. The power station was commissioned during various periods from 1987 and this is the first inland thermal Power Station of TANGEDCO.The coal from Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (Talcher and Ib Valley) and Eastern Coalfields Limited (Raniganj and Mugma) are transported to the load ports of Paradip (Orissa), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh) and Haldia (West Bengal). Thereafter the coal is transported to the discharge ports of Ennore and Tuticorin by ships. From Ennore Port the coal is transported again through rail to Ennore Thermal Power Station and Mettur Thermal Power Station.

Sir, i am Studied in Anna university(BIT CAMPUS),Trichy.I sudied in EE Dept 3-year. What's procedure in mtps power plant Visiting in inplant training.Plz Help for this mail [email protected]

, i am Studied in Er.Perumal Manimekalai college of engineering,Hosur.I sudied in EEE Dept 3-year. What's procedure in mtps power plant in inplant training.Plz Help for this mail [email protected]

[-]
Quick Reply