Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lilitha nursing training college 2017 intake
Hi my name is khanyisle I would like to know about 2017 intake a lilitha nursing college but I did apply on may please let me know thanks my number is 0633032254

my name is ziyanda, i have matric so i would like to study nursing because i love people and i am very patient. i would like to know when is the intake of 2017?

Hi my name is Nozibele from Matatiele want to study at Lilitha.I have grade 11 and interested in nursing where should I apply.Please help me my no. 0715577387

Sir I want to take admission in nursingcand I don't known who I take admission sir help me and send complet information about taking admission in bsc nursing

(06-14-2016, 07:52 PM)Guest Wrote: Can you please send me information about how to register at college.

0790130600 (0780059169

Morning am michael ndou I passed old syllabus. English E..tshivenda D economics E. History and travel no biology an maths so can I qualify an pls help me

I am writing to you to express my desire in Nursing. I am highly motivated individual and organized person. Here my email:- [email protected]

Hi.I'm Lerato from King William's town.I've got matric and I would like to do nursing in Lilitha nursing college next year(2017)how can I apply?

I am Gqojana Anelisiwe and I would like to be one of your students next year I am interested do study nursing at Lilitha college of nursing

I want to study nursing next year in lilitha college but i don't have forms, i was wondering where can i get them and am in cape town.