Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download caste and income certificate from nadakacheri karnataka government website
The new Atalji Jansnehi Kendra Project has been launched in 777 Hobli centres across the state on 25.12.2012. The Nemmadi Project was started in 2006 by the e-Governance department on the PP mode though 802 telecentres across State. Due to various problems experienced including lack of control over private partners, the Government decided to take over the Project completely and handover the same to the Revenue Department. Through this the Government envisaged that all the Revenue services would be accessible to the common man at the Hobli level through transparent, reliable and affordable means. These centres, meant for the electronic delivery of citizen services in rural areas were named as Atalji Janasnehi Kendras as per the Government order dated 18.12.2012.

The Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project functions through 777 Atalji Janasnehi Kendras (Nadakacheris) and Additional Front Offices as notified by the Government from time to time. The Deputy Commissioners of the Districts will be the overall incharge of the project at the District Level. At the State level the Atalji Janasnehi Directorate has been created in the Revenue Department by the Government order dated 26.12.2012. The Commissioner Survey settlement and Land records is also designated as Director of the Project. The Directorate will monitor, facilitate, offer technical guidance and coordinate between various stake holders at the State Level

The various types of Caste and Income certificates required by the citizens are issued at the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra's as per the Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Reservation of Appointment etc.) Act 1990 and other related Acts and Government notifications from time to time.
The applicant can come to the Nadakacheri/AJSK at the hobli level to raise the application or submit applications online through the Nadakacheri website: nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. The Caste certificates have life time validity & the Income certificates are valid for five years. Hence, it is not necessary to apply for these certificates every year.

The Atalji Janasnehi Directorate on behalf of the Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka provides facility for availing certain citizen services of the Revenue Department through the Internet.
The service delivery is subject to the acts and rules promulgated by the Government from time to time. Electronic delivery of Government services are in compliance to the IT act 2000. The special conditions and the terms of service applicable to Internet delivery are detailed in this document.

Hi am arun naik i would like to get details on download caste and income certificate from nadakacheri karnataka government website ..My friend mohan said download caste and income certificate from nadakacheri karnataka government website will be available here and now i am living at nagatikatti thanda and i last studied in the college/school morarji desai residential school nandigudi and now am doing puc i need help to put if students scholarship application thats why i need it.

Hi i am Dinesh ms i would like to get details on download caste and income certificate from nadakacheri Karnataka government website .. My son school schloership purpose. He was living gollahalli and he was in the school and he need help on schloership purpose.

I want to check my income certificate please send ..Certificate number:RD0038698060799

I want to check my income incertificate please can u send that..

hi..i am rashmi..i check my brother income certificate..so plz display it my brother name is rakesh rasale from amminbhavi tq/Dt dharwad

hi am devangouda i need caste and income certificate for scholarship a am living at gulbarga i am studieng at esicmc i am doing medical

Hi i am sunil b m i would like to get details on download caste and income certificate from Karnataka government website

To get data about it please visit the given page link :
http://statusin10572.html