Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when are the application for lilitha nursing training 2016
when are the application for lilitha nursing training coming out i want to apply for 2016 intake please help I am not sure if I am still in time.

Thank you
Thantaswa

Hai im Ntombizanele Melani from Cradock i would like to ask when is the closing date for 2016 application forms..I did m matric in 2013 nd what ar the requarments

I would like to know if u not a registered nurse can still apply for this 2016 learner ship. I would like to take nursing a my career

I would like to know when are the application of lilitha nursing training 2016 because am interested in taking nursing as my career

Hello there my name is Viwe Telani I would like to know when is the right time for me to register at Lilitha college for 2017

Hi i'm nella still wonder if the will be an intake this year for 2017? Really am desperate to know please get back to me

I would like to know when are the application for nursing training 2016 because I want to take nursing as my career

When are the application forms my child want to apply for nursing .my email [email protected]

I would like to know when are the application for lilitha nursing training comes out..A. Nofili

M Nikita from eastern cape I want to apply for nursing by 2016 how could I apply