Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lilitha nursing college 2017 application
Hi am Sindiswa Nombika i would like to get details on Lilitha Nursing College 2017 My cousinz ntombi said alilitha nursing College 2017 will be available here and now i am livig at vredendal and i last studied in the College weast couast college. doing primary health care . I want to stundy nursing help with form

Hi am Zanele kweleta I would like to enroll at lilitha college and get to know everything about the course in 2017 and how to get the application forms or how to apply and am living in Port Elizabeth and I last attended school at Mzomtsundu High School and now am working but also need to enroll.

I am Siphelele Bokolo I'm currently doing matric and I would like to know where can I get an application form for studying a general nursing course for next year which is 2017
Your response will make a great change in my life
Contacts: 0630520632
Email: [email protected]

My Name is Mpho Ntywele 25yr old female i live in capetown. Im interested in the nursing course. I have gr12 homebase and community health work and idid first aid. I dont know what to do in terms of application. And i would like to know if there are bussaries available. Thank you.

Good Day

I have a grade 11 report and was wondering if I can apply for EN nursing programm and if I can
I would like to know how I can apply for EN nursing for next year(2017)
email [email protected]

Kind regards
Bronwyne

Hi am Sonabisa i would like to get an application form for the intake of 2017 i'm currently doing grade 12 this year. i heard that lilitha is the best in nursing

I would appreciate if you urgently attend my request

Hai my name is pretty veto I want to apply for nextyear 2017 please update me as soon you get this my number 0838944229 in Queenstown campus email me [email protected]

I sindiswa nombika would like to study Nursing at Lilitha college becoase of the high quility of nursing well now am need more detail and form for 2017 application form plece

will u plz notify me when it it the time to
apply at lilitha i want to study EN there i. have a poor matric certificate my email iz [email protected]

Good day I'm glad Tshabalala I'd like to study at lilitha I'm just wondering when is the closing date for applications and how i can apply.